ES Optimizer’s Quality Management module revolutionizes routine Quality Inspections so you can refine your current EVS processes and continually improve your department.
Once a room is selected for survey, your inspection list is automatically populated with the cleaning steps for that room. You can monitor quality step-by-step and get a clear picture of areas where your team requires more training.
With the Quality Management module you can:
- Create inspections from work assignment on desktop or on a mobile device and access them from the cloud.
- Create inspections of specific rooms or randomly chosen rooms.
- Schedule inspections to take place in the future.
- Select rooms for inspection by assignment, by floor, by department, and more.
- Print paper inspection forms or complete inspections on a mobile device.
- Provide an employee score for each cleaning step (from “poor” to “outstanding”).
- Add a pre-populated text comment, a custom text comment, and/or a photo to each cleaning step.
- Track a history of inspections for a room.
- Report Results Trends over time.
Use these videos to guide you through creating Quality Inspections in ES Optimizer:
Create a Quality Inspection
Complete an Inspection – Part One
Complete an Inspection – Part Two
How to Manage Faults
Tech Support: 800-260-8665, ext. #2
Consulting Team: 800-260-8665, ext. #8.