Quickly improving customer service consistency.
Watch this video to learn more about how Service Optimizer can revolutionize the efficiency of your environmental services department.
When ES Technicians are connected to your ES Optimizer’s Task Management Cloud, four fundamental service areas are addressed, quickly improving customer service consistency.
Mobile Daily & Policing Assignments
- Logging daily/lock-in routines and policing assignments is now digital.
- ES Optimizer paper assignment checklists are now digital.
- Real-time history/dashboard views provide Managers with immediate progress status.
- Easily log critical and important cleaning as required by regulations and policies.
- Automatically generate between-case histories with time stamps for lock-in staffing justification.
ES Technicians can view and log the completion of their tasks on a mobile device and receive new assignments or changes to daily priorities from Managers immediately.
Real-Time Task Management
- Schedule, assign, and reassign tasks to your staff.
- Completed tasks are documented with date and time spent.
- Task alerts are viewed immediately with audio and visual notifications.
- Techs can document additional tasks requested by customers.
- Visitors, patients, and staff can request service via QR scan signage posted in high traffic public areas using a smart device.
All data input by ES Technicians on their mobile devices is synced with ES Optimizer’s Task Management Cloud, organizing all the information needed to run a more efficient ES department without any need for paper logs.
Improve All ES Communication
- Web-to-mobile, mobile-to-mobile, and mobile-to-web single platform texting means that communication with the entire logged-in workforce is at your fingertips.
- Communicating via Service Optimizer will eliminate the need for ES cell phones, pagers, and phone tag callbacks.
- In-app audio and visual alerts ensure incoming messages get read.
An internal messaging system allows Managers to get in touch with employees when they need to, or vice-versa. Managers can easily provide ES Technicians with more detailed instructions and give feedback.
On-The-Fly Project Work
- Schedule and assign project work immediately when you see it.
- ES Techs or Managers can log and inspect completed project work with their mobile devices.
- See it, assign it, and know the project will get done. A custom-designed app for getting ES work done in a hospital easily and quickly.
Managers can implement ES Optimizer’s Project Work module on the floor using the ES Mobile Manager™ app and Technicians can respond instantly using the ES Service Optimizer Tech Mobile™ app.