One of the most important things ES Optimizer can help you with is documenting Project Work. You can be ready with instant reporting for Joint Commission Compliance visits and any other question on when work was done in a specific area. You can also schedule project work so you can stop dropping daily assignments to put out fires.
Projects are automatically created with each room record based on the room type, floor type and your staffing analysis. You can use the Project Assignment module in ES Optimizer to:
- Track completed work
- Schedule and Assign project work so nothing slips through the cracks
- Create work orders
- View and Report when projects are completed
- Set frequencies for recurring tasks
- View scheduled work on a daily calendar
- Schedule and assign Project Work from the floor on your mobile device
Manage Project Work from Mobile Devices:
You can schedule project work on the fly while performing a QA Inspection using your mobile device. With Service Optimizer, technicians can log completed project work in real-time on a mobile device.
These videos can guide you through managing Project Work in ES Optimizer:
Create and Schedule Project Work
Make a Project Recurring
After you add a project, watch this video to learn how to make it recurring ES Optimizer: