ES Optimizer. Cloud-Based. Dashboards. Mobile.
Success in the healthcare arena requires real-world management skills and a software system to get the best from employees.
Which is why more than 950 healthcare institutions rely on ES Optimizer. It is the industry’s most trusted hospital housekeeping software that lets you plan smartly, getting the most from your budget and the best from your people.
StaffingDatabase of Facility Data
Database of Facility Data
Staffing Analysis & Reports
- At its core, ES Optimizer is a database organizing an inventory of all your cleanable space.
- Rooms are organized by buildings, floors, areas, and assigned tasks and cleaning frequencies.
- Vital cleaning metrics are assigned to each room: room type, square footage/units, floor surface and cleaning steps.
- Cleaning times and task frequencies for each room are easily viewed and adjusted.
- Over 90 healthcare room type cleaning standards developed over the last 30 years.
Staffing Analysis & Report
- Justify staffing requests with detailed, data-driven reports.
- Create unlimited Staffing Analyses based on complete, accurate facility data.
- Run, analyze and implement “What If?” scenarios to evaluate proposed changes to your cleaning program, such as budget restrictions or additional requirements on the EVS team.
Assignments & SchedulingDaily Assignments
- The software calculates cleaning time in each assignment as you build it.
- Multiple filtering capabilities to find rooms/tasks to add to work assignments—filter tasks by frequency, room type and location.
- Insert notes with time adjustments.
- Drag and drop rooms to put cleaning sequences in order.
- Automatic insertion of breaks based on cleaning-time totals.
- Choose from different work assignment formats for employees and managers.
- Combine assignments to build short staff assignments when absenteeism creates staffing challenges.
- Get a snapshot of patient room assignment workloads at the start of each day.
- Retrieve and import vital bed information from your ADT system.
- Easily set discharge quotas for each work assignment based on the day’s census.
- Analyze daily productivity results.
- Enter projects and flex-time data to create accurate productivity reports.
Days On/Days Off Scheduling
- Make a solid plan for project work.
- Create project assignments and work orders with a few clicks.
- Track scheduled projects versus completed.
- Know when projects are completed.
- Choose from default project frequencies or customize your own.
- View scheduled project work on a daily calendar.
- Create reports.
Days On/Days Off Scheduling
- Build a custom master template from your work assignments.
- Drop-down menus show daily availability from one week to ten weeks out.
- Apply the master template across calendar dates with one click.
- Schedule PTO while seeing the holes in the roster.
- Print daily sign-in sheets and post schedules by employee and assignment.
- Run attendance reports with specific PTO data by employee.
Training & QAEmployee Training
Mobile Training Management
- Schedule, document and manage employee training.
- Create your own in-services or choose from over 50 standardized classes.
- Schedule in advance and print accurate sign-in sheets.
- Document attendance and test scores.
- View and print individual training records.
- Report on completed classes, attendance and scores.
Mobile Training Management
Mobile QA Inspections
- Schedule training on the mobile app.
- Document attendance and scores on the mobile app.
- Mobile app accepts for employee signatures.
Mobile QA Inspections
- Create inspections based on daily assignments.
- Customize the scoring system.
- Conduct cleaning inspections in the field with our mobile app.
- No real-time internet connection required for data collection.
- Data syncs over the cloud to the ES Optimizer database—no secondary processes or data entry needed.
- Ability to attach pictures and comments to each inspection step.
- Access over 40 customizable reports.
Dashboards & ReportingDashboards
- Customize your own dashboard to view any data in your database:
- Choose data points and graph types
- Pre-Built Dashboards that include:
- Department Management Statistics, including: room inventory stats, cleaning times, employees/shift, project work completed, QA inspections
- Real-Time Progress Metrics, including: percentage of patient beds cleaned, total rooms cleaned by employee, total tasks completed by employee, restroom comments (ie. paper products out), duty completion rate for the day
- Survey Usage: number of surveys completed, Top 5 templates used
- Survey Performance passing rates vs. failing rates by survey, average score, number of faults — generated vs. resolved
Over 200 Built-in reports available on the data elements in the system. Some examples include:
- Report on Room Inventory in multiple ways
- Cleaning Data
- Employee Training Reports.
- Export Daily Work Assignments
- Productivity Reporting
- Project Work Orders
- Cleaning Compliance
- Cleaning History & Policing History by Date and Time
Survey Results reports ready as soon as a survey is completed.
- Export Reports to PDF, Excel, CSV, RTF, XML or Word. Print, Export or Email Reports
- Request Custom Reports
EnterpriseSystemwide Dashboard & Control Panel (Insight Panel)Enterprise PricingMake Any Package Enterprise!
SupportLive Tech SupportDesignated EVS Consultant.
Get the most from your EVS budget
We'll equip you to get the most from your budget, the best from your people, and heightened satisfaction among patients and customers.
Develop Accurate Staffing Models
The ES Optimizer staffing methodology includes room inventory technology, along with all the real-world variables (lock-ins, patient turnover acuity, waste removal, etc.) to calculate the correct number of EVS staff required.
Establish Standards & Procedures
When work is standardized and documented in an easy-to-manage format, you can communicate your expectations, be certain your team knows what to do, and measure progress. ES Optimizer allows consistent cleaning standards with cleaning times that are applied across the board.
Respond Flexibly to Budgetary Changes
Company resources are never static. The needs of your customers change often, and you must be ready to respond. ES Optimizer allows you to stay flexible. Running “What If” scenarios enables you to quickly assess a variety of service options. You can easily demonstrate the service implications of any proposed cost reduction.
Create a Solid Work Plan
Create Balanced Work Assignments
Equitable work assignments are essential to employee productivity and morale. With the right balance, you can cover all areas and keep employees motivated. As you build work assignments in ES Optimizer, it calculates the total cleaning time as you add rooms, making it easy to assess practicality and fairness of each assignment.
When employees feel they are treated fairly, everyone benefits. ES Optimizer makes it simple.
Ensure All Assignments Are Consistently Covered
Unexpected absences are a problem for any service department. Fortunately, they can be managed. ES Optimizer lets you set up a template to make scheduling easy. You’ll have a system in place to cover sudden absences, including the ability to make Short Staff Assignments. And you’ll reduce the time it takes to maintain this key component of your operation.
Improve Project Work with Proactive Scheduling
ES Optimizer organizes project cleaning and keeps you on top of it. You’ll avoid customer dissatisfaction and take the “crisis management” out of project work. You’ll also support your employees with a clear plan for keeping up with periodic duties. When your employees can concentrate on the job at hand, they are less frustrated and more productive.
Best of all, ES Optimizer frees your managers to devote more attention to internal customers and employee training.
Improve Performance and Report Results
ES Optimizer’s mobile app lets you inspect work assignments, collect data via mobile device, and compile the findings to give you an accurate picture of your quality performance. Quality Management is made easy with ES Optimizer Mobile.
When it’s time to account for your environmental services department performance, the numbers are a few simple keystrokes away. Choose from hundreds of reporting options or request your own custom reports.
We’re Mobile. And It’s Easy.
ES Optimizer Mobile App
Conduct Quality Inspections in the field on your Apple device. Web-based. Easy data entry. Swift adoption. On Apple iOS.
Smart Facility Software has always worked to collaborate with other applications used by our clients’ facilities.
We are committed to creating a seamless workflow for our users even when that workflow crosses into other applications. To that end, we have developed 3 ways to send and receive data from other systems.
1. A unique interface designed especially for Teletracking and Smart Facility Software.
2. An HL7 interface engine that allows us to send and receive data to/from multiple applications.
3. Upload Census Data — In its simplest form, our interoperability has alway included the ability to Upload Census Data from any application at the start of each day.