Create and Conduct Quality Inspections from your ES Optimizer Database of Rooms
ES Optimizer’s Quality Management module revolutionizes routine Quality Inspections so you can refine your current EVS processes and continually improve your department.
Once a room is selected for survey, your inspection list is automatically populated with the cleaning steps for that room. You can monitor quality step-by-step and get a clear picture of areas where your team requires more training.
With the Quality Management module you can:
- Create inspections from work assignment on desktop or on a mobile device and access them from the cloud.
- Create inspections of specific rooms or randomly chosen rooms.
- Schedule inspections to take place in the future.
- Select rooms for inspection by assignment, by floor, by department, and more.
- Print paper inspection forms or complete inspections on a mobile device.
- Provide an employee score for each cleaning step (from “poor” to “outstanding”).
- Add a pre-populated text comment, a custom text comment, and/or a photo to each cleaning step.
- Track a history of inspections for a room.
- Report Results Trends over time.
Use these videos to guide you through creating Quality Inspections in ES Optimizer:
Create a Quality Inspection
Complete an Inspection — Part One
Complete an Inspection — Part Two
How to Manage Faults
Tech Support: 800–260-8665, ext. #2
Consulting Team: 800–260-8665, ext. #8.