ES Optimizer on the desktop
Trade hours in spreadsheets for minutes in ES Optimizer to optimize your workflow.
- Staffing and Room Inventory
- Daily Work Assignments
- Schedule Project Work
- Census Based Scheduling
- Manage Employee Training
- QA Inspections
Service Optimizer on desktop and mobile
Add this mobile companion to ES Optimizer. Assign tasks and track progress in real time with web-based task management technology.
- Mobile Communications App
- Digital Daily Task Lists
- Assign Scheduled and Non-Scheduled Tasks
- Technicians Log Completed Work
- Management Can Track Progress in Real Time
- QR Code Scan and Texting Capabilities
- Customers Submit Service Requests via Mobile Device
Get the insights into department functions
to manage performance.
- Calculate the effect that changes in staff will have on your level of clean before you do it
- Track Quality Inspection scores over time to identify areas for improvement
- Track Improvement in Quality scores as coaching and training takes place
- Get visibility into your facility’s cleaning plan
Run reports on system data
for any circumstance.
- Budget meetings
- Joint Commission Compliance
- Quality Scores
- Training Conducted – by employee, supervisor or class
- Facility Reports – pull any data
(such as square feet or cleaning times) by:
- Room Type (ie. Public Restroom, Patient Room, Corridor, OR)
- Cleaning Status (Critical, Essential, Non-Essential)
- Building, Floor or Section
Know you are making the best investments
in your EVS Department.
See how ES Optimizer helped the OhioHealth Hospital System minimize the time spent in spreadsheets, and allowed them to focus on their mission—improving quality and the health of those they serve.
TIME AND COST SAVINGS
Reduction in ES manager hours spent on interim management duties.
Reduction in labor cost to create new work assignments.
Decrease in managerial labor cost spent on administrative work.
Small IT Footprint with software centrally hosted on Smart Facility Software’s secure, dedicated servers.
- Web-based software with small IT footprint
- No client server software or local installation required, except for mobile apps
- No special browser settings or plugins required
- Phone, email and online tech support means IT should never get a call
- No patient data housed in our software
- Hosted on a dedicated and secured network that employs hardened firewalls and web application firewalls
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Highly secured data center meeting Safe Harbor, SSAE 0016 SOC1 ,2 &3, ISO-IEC 27001 Certification, and more
- All data is backed up nightly, incremental daily and weekly full
- Simple data import wizard for census data from any system
- Integrates with ADT systems
- Designed to work well with other apps via web service
Our staff fine tunes all software modules to
your facility’s particular needs.
We know the demands and the busy schedules placed on Environmental Services Managment teams. That’s why our staff sets up your Smart Facility web-based software for you, to its peak effectiveness.
We provide deployment support in.
Building your facility’s database
We survey your facility, measuring every square foot, to build your database of cleanable space. We then enter the data into a working database to a very strict specification. You obtain a total cleaning picture of your facility.
From your database, we run a staffing analysis and provide a detailed staffing report for cleanable space and non-cleaning service items.
On-site product training
Our software support team introduces your management team to the knowledge base contained within our software tools. Your team learns how to implement the program successfully using our carefully constructed plan.
From the initial progam launch to a direct line to our Smart Facility Software support team.
Program launch and consulting
Our EVS consultants, with real-world EVS experience, can lend the necessary support in getting your program built and off the ground. We deliver professional consulting knowledge on a wide range of operational issues; with the primary task being the set up and implementation of daily work assignments.
Direct access to Smart Facility Support
You have a direct line to Smart Facility for all the help you need to get the best results for the EVS department.
On-line user guide
An on-line guide, clickable from within the application, provides clear answers to simple questions, 24/7. A series of training video provides detailed answers about software features and daily usage.
Talk to a person
Email or call Tech Support. You can reach a real person to walk you through your technical and usage questions.
Monthly licensing fees are based on the number of users.
Implementation is based on the size of your facility.
Please submit the form below for the pricing basics.
Built By Es Managers, For ES Managers
Trusted by 950+ hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Since 1986, hospital environmental services professionals have relied on Smart Facility Software for tools to ensure the efficiency of their day-to-day operations.
“My hospital is cleaner. My employees are happier.”
Director of Environmental Services Woman’s Hospital in Baton Rouge